Join us on Tuesday, April 18th at 7PM for a live webinar to learn why estate planning in Georgia is likely easier than you think. Estate planning does not have to be hard or complicated, and in this live webinar, attorney Joel Beck will discuss the basics of planning in Georgia so you can learn how even basic planning will help protect you and your loved ones. You can attend this event online, from the comfort of your home or office.
During this live online webinar, we’ll discuss the following:
• Why everyone – especially parents of younger children – should have a Last Will and Testament.
• Learn what a Last Will and Testament does and what it does not do.
• Understand what non-probate assets are, and why that matters to you.
• Know what an Advance Directive for Healthcare is and why you almost certainly need one.
• Discover why and how a Durable Power of Attorney can help you in the event of your incapacity.
• Understand and identify common problems that may arise after naming persons to carry out your plans in the roles of executor, trustee, guardian, and healthcare agent.
• Be presented with points to consider when planning for blended families and for business owners.
This webinar is free to attend, but registration is required and spots are limited. If you have questions, please contact Connie at The Beck Law Firm, LLC at (678) 344-5342, or via email to email@example.com.